At Linden Leaves, our team is everything!
As we grow, we need new great people to join our team.
This page is where we list any current part time or full time roles available. Keep an eye on this page and on our social media for when we are hiring.
Do you live and breathe digital and love telling stories?
Are you a highly articulate go-getter with a winning combination of impeccable organizational skills and a strong flair for visual storytelling?
Linden Leaves is a New Zealand owned and operated beauty business focused delighting our customers across New Zealand and around the globe.
We are looking for someone with a genuine passion for natural beauty who is completely at home in the digital world to join us on a contract basis as a Content Creator and Digital Marketing Coordinator.
This newly established contract role will report to our Creative Director and work alongside our small, results-driven Auckland based marketing, design and digital team. This part time contract role has scope to evolve into a permanent role when the results speak for themselves.
The role will support our brand position as a global leader by delivering strategic, engaging digital campaigns and tactical responses that create a sense of brand community and build brand loyalty.
A solid grasp of general marketing concepts and the ability to understand and deliver communications in the appropriate brand tone is required.
You will drive value through helping us succeed in the fast-moving digital space.
Key tasks include:
– Content creation – photography & video / animations
– Effective digital marketing execution: drive effective execution of the digital marketing calendar on a quarterly, monthly and weekly basis; take a lead role in digital communication and marketing
– Assist in delivering the direct email program
– Assist in building relationships with online influencers including bloggers, video bloggers and online publishers
– Assist with existing e-tailer relationships and content requirements, including promotions, exclusives and brand positioning and art & video requirements
– Lead activities and provide day-to-day support to increase engagement and growth of all social media platforms
– Deliver visual assets, copy, samples to e-tailers.
Other examples of day to day tasks are: assisting with the social calendar & strategy, digital ad creation, managing and amplifying product review content, creating product demonstration videos, photoshoots, arranging competitions, blog posts, supporting small events such as product launches, engaging with other social media communities and bloggers, building the image libraries on social platforms, responding to enquiries and social media posts…
This multifaceted role will require someone with
• a results-driven approach and experience with digital marketing including mail software, Facebook & Instagram ads and Google ads
• social media experience across all core platforms at a brand level
• communication, results analysis and reporting skills – proven understanding of web & social platform metrics with the ability to track and generate reports
• experience with social media management software
• digital design experience and a strong aesthetic sense
• photography, video & editing skills
• excellent copywriting and marketing communications
• a sound understanding of brand, tone and visual communication
• great interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate closely with creatives
• excellent organization and time management with the ability to take initiative, demonstrate leadership and work independently
• flexibility and the ability to take on new challenges as an early adopter
• a proven ability to problem solve and take on a multitude of tasks with a “can-do” attitude
• a consistently efficient and responsible manner
• accuracy in completion of tasks to deadline
• a hunger to learn and develop new skills
We are not a big corporate. We are a fast paced, nimble business with a small team atmosphere. We have limited resources to achieve big goals and take pride in delivering world class results with the resources available.
Our team go above and beyond on a daily basis because they believe in our mission – to offer sustainably and ethically produced natural wellbeing and skincare products that allow women to feel great every day.
Our people can think big and work hard – and are happy to find innovative solutions and get hands-on to make it happen.