At Linden Leaves, our team is everything!
As we grow, we need new great people to join our team.
This page is where we list any current part time or full time roles available. Keep an eye on this page and on our social media for when we are hiring.
- Full time
- Auckland office
Are you a motivated, organised and action-oriented marketer who is keen to join the “Best New Zealand Beauty Brand 2018”?
Linden Leaves is a multi-award winning beauty and wellbeing brand and is one of New Zealand’s longest established and recognised names in the industry. All Linden Leaves products are created with love, using natural ingredients and ethical practices.
If you are a friendly, talented, motivated and effective marketing professional who is positive team player with ability to see things from the customer perspective and effectively manage the development and delivery of a world class marketing plan in New Zealand, we’d love to hear from you!
This is a newly established Auckland based role reporting to the Global Marketing Manager and CEO and joins a growing, passionate team which currently includes a Brand Manager, Marketing Assistant and Graphic Design designer. During the first year the role will include responsibilities usually covered by the Brand Manager who will be on maternity leave.
The successful applicant will be able to identify opportunities, manage and deliver timely solutions and marketing strategies to drive sales and retailer support, that together deliver continued growth, increased market share and profitability.
This is a hands-on position for a digitally savvy person who loves to network in the real world. Key tasks and responsibilities will include working with the Marketing team to build the buzz around Linden Leaves and tell the brand stories at a wider level, and the planning and delivery of New Zealand marketing calendar within budget, including the below areas of responsibility:
- In store promotion delivery – national and store specific
- Advertising scheduling, creation and delivery of approved art
- Social Media management with assistance of the Marketing Assistant
- Events – product launches, expos and shows, training events
- Online promotion art and management
- Brand collaborations and competitions
- Marketing messaging and texts
- Measuring on ROI on marketing activity
- Monthly reporting to Board level
- Co-ordination of in-house communications, particularly in liaison with the Sales team and Planning and Purchasing functions
- Managing key retailer relationships in conjunction with the Sales Manager
- Coordinating photography and photo library management
- Collateral and dispatch of collateral
- Marketing presentations
- Management of dropbox library for all markets, including brand toolkit
- PR and influencer relationship management
- Creating pre-launch buzz and demand
- Assisting with the new product ideas and development plan
If you have relevant workplace experience in marketing, are skilled in communication and social media, are fluent in office and presentation software and work best in a fast paced environment, plus have a true passion for premium, natural New Zealand products, we’d love to hear from you!
Please send your CV, cover note and salary expectation to email@example.com with the subject line: National Marketing Manager.