This policy was last modified in May 2018.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or subscribe as an advertiser with Linden Leaves.
You may visit our site anonymously but you may choose to improve your experience by registering.
When registering or participating on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone numbers, date of birth, gender, opinion, preferences, location or credit card information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve our customer service.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway provider’s database.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards etc.) will not be stored on our servers. Monthly subscription payments are transacted by our recurring billing provider via a secure platform.
Cookies and Google Analytics
‘Cookies’ are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information other than to trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and conditions
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on our website. If you believe that your privacy has been breached or have any specific privacy related questions please contact us so we may resolve the issue.