Linden Leaves are excited to announce their new NATRUE Certification, officially making them an international leader in the natural skincare product market, and helping consumers to make informed choices about the ingredients of the products they are putting on their skin. “Receiving the NATRUE Certification endorses the integrity and care that has been paramount in our product development over the past 20 years” Brigit Blair, Founder Linden Leaves
What is NATRUE: NATRUE is an international natural and organic certification body who have one objective – to strengthen the consumer’s trust in Natural Cosmetics. They have a strict criterion to ensure that all certified products adhere to it. The application process takes up to a year as they thoroughly test products for pesticide residues, endochrine disruption chemicals, hydrolates, fragrance allergens and of course are stringently against animal testing, sharing a fundamental belief of harmony between people and nature, joining forces with like-minded organisations to protect nature and our planet’s biodiversity.
What does NATRUE Certification guarantee?
- NO SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES AND COLOURS
- NO PETROLEUM DERIVED PRODUCTS (Parafins, PEG, -propyl-, -alkyl-, etc.)
- NO SILICON OILS AND DERIVATIVES
- NO GENETICALLY MODIFIED INGREDIENTS (complying with EU organic regulation)
- NO IRRADIATION OF END PRODUCT AND BOTANICAL INGREDIENTS
- PRODUCTS MUST NOT BE TESTED ON ANIMALS