We all know that the Linden Leaves signature range of Aromatherapy Synergy Body Oils can be applied with love to skin head to toe to provide all over nourishment, care and conditioning for skin. What you may not know is that there are many other great ways to use Linden Leaves oils…
Made from organic rosehip and avocado oils blended with pure sweet almond and apricot kernel oils, enriched with vitamin E and natural botanicals, these oils keep skin soft and nourished. These beautiful natural oils contain real flowers and botanicals, handpicked in Canterbury, New Zealand and are formulated with natural and organic ingredients and without synthetic colour or preservative.
In addition to all over top to toe body nourishment, Linden Leaves Oils are excellent for:
1. Bath Oil: Add a few drops to your bath each night to effortlessly nourish skin, making you smell divine from top to toe.
2. Relaxing Massage Oil: Unwind and relax stressed muscles by pouring onto your palms and massage across the whole body. Or better yet, find someone else to treat you!
3. Manicure: Rub a dab of body oil on your cuticles to soften the cuticles and prevent dry, peeling skin.
4. Pedicure: Rub a generous amount of body oil all over your feet. Put on thick cotton socks and allow the oils to soak in overnight when you go to bed.
5. Perfume: If you don’t like applying heavy perfumes to your skin, try applying a few drops of Linden Leaves body oil on pulse points for a natural, light fragrance – pulse points are behind the ears, knees, wrists, elbows and neck area.
6. Shaving oil: Switch from a drying soap or foam to oil for shaving and be wowed at the results! Rub generously on legs for a close shave; shaving with oil also reduces shaving irritation and eliminates the need for a post-shave moisturiser.
7. Frizz-buster: Place 1 or 2 drops of body oil into your hands and run lightly through the hair – this also helps tame and treat dry ends or Deep-conditioning hair treatment: Rub a generous amount into your hair before bed. Comb it, pile it in a loose bun on the top of your head, place a towel over your pillow, and hit the hay. In the morning, shampoo as usual and enjoy your luxurious locks.
8. Body exfoliator: Love a little DIY? Make a basic natural sugar scrub by mixing a 2-1 ratio of sugar to body oil. Mix in a small bowl or jar. Rub gently into skin in the shower and rinse off. You won’t believe how soft and gorgeous your skin will feel.
9. Cradle cap cure: About a half hour before tub time, rub your baby’s scalp with Linden Leaves Body Oil. Massage gently and let the oils soak in and loosen the skin cells for about 20 minutes. Gently brush your baby’s scalp with a soft-bristle baby brush to loosen and remove the scales. You can also use a fine-tooth baby comb to work the scales out of your baby’s hair. Keep a clean towel and bowl of warm, soapy water nearby to wipe and rinse the comb or brush as needed. Bathe your baby as usual, washing the oil away using a gentle, non-toxic shampoo like Linden Leaves Herbalist Rosemary and Cypress Shampoo $29.95
10. Lip softener: Make your lips extra kissable by mixing 1 TSP each of brown sugar, vanilla extract, and body oil; gently rubbing into lips; and wiping off with a warm wash cloth.
60ml $29.99 or 250ml $59.99 these oils come in a fusion of colour and fragrance in four different moods to delight your spirit and care for your skin:
- Absolute Dreams – Lavender, sandalwood, cedarwood and orange
- In Love Again – Neroli, vanilla, sandalwood, tamarillo and strawberry
- Memories – Rose, geranium and ylang ylang
- Pick Me Up – Mandarin, petit grain, rosemary and lavender
Linden Leaves focuses on the best quality, natural ingredients contained in beautiful, recyclable packaging. All Linden Leaves products are made with love, without animal testing, and in accordance with the Linden Leaves sustainability policy and a sense of guardianship of the pure New Zealand environment. Linden Leaves products are made in New Zealand to international standards (and have been for nearly 20 years) of the highest quality, and are available internationally at destination shopping locations around the world. Buy online or find a stockist near you www.lindenleaves.com.